Our Pacific Arts workshops are practical, enjoyable, informative, some even say, therapeutic. Many of our past attendees have been so thrilled with their experience that they’ve come back for more. The following workshops are similar to those provided through Pacifica Experience.
However, for non-school groups, we re-fashion our workshops to align with your unique objectives – taking into
consideration the age and skill group we are dealing with. In the past, we have adapted our workshops for mixed adult groups; family groups; groups of friends; and businesses on team building retreats. While we are flexible, these workshops are normally held evenings and weekends. Feel free to contact us so we can discuss how best to accommodate you and your needs.
- Introduction to Tivaevae – suitable for adults
- Tivaevae Advance Level – suitable for intermediate to advance
- The Story of Tapa – suitable for adults
- Weaving for beginners – all ages
- Advanced weaving – for established weavers
- Lei Making – all levels
- Introduction to Music, Drums & Dance – all ages
- Drums and Dance Intensive – for committed learners